For 2 230Vac motors, with 433.92MHz radioreceiver, IP55 enclosure, with display and obstacle sensing.
230V control unit for swing gates, programmable using a display with a scroll menu and error reporting.
- OBSTACLE DETECTION SENSOR: anti-crushing during normal and slowed down opening and closing.
- ELECTRONIC LIMIT SWITCH: optimization of the leaves stroke by electronic detection of the end of stroke.
- COLD WINTER FUNCTION: preventing ice formation on the motor it ensures proper functioning in any climatic condition.
- PEDESTRIAN OPENING: a single leaf opening allows the pedestrian or motorcycle transit only.
- DIGITAL REGULATION OF THE FORCES: it’s possible to digitally set the pushing forces for both leaves during normal and slowed down motion.
- DIGITAL REGULATION OF THE OPERATING TIMES: it’s possible to digitally set the operating times for both leaves during normal and slowed down motion.
- DIGITAL REGULATION OF THE LEAVES DELAY: it’s possible to digitally set the delay between the leaves.
- SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT OF THE EXTERNAL INPUTS: It’s possible to enable and disable the inputs of the control unit without having to touch the terminal block. While keeping button A or B pressed, scroll the control unit menu until visualizing the inputs parameters represented by the letter E
AUTOMATIC PROGRAMMING: The automatic programming procedure allows the user to program the gate’s working phases without any further action. Simply by pressing the transmitter’s button the control unit will start an opening and closing phase. Once the procedure is ended the control unit will automatically set the motion phases of the gate’s leaves, the slowdown times and the delay between the leaves during opening and closing as well. It will also set a pause time before closing of 10 seconds.